PAYING IT FORWARD / KCWs Chain of Love:

kidney cancer patients & their loved ones sharing personal journeys & information obtained along the way via this blog and our chat room to support one another and help bring awareness to this lessor known cancer.

Paying it Forward by providing support to those who will unfortunately follow our paths while also honoring those who are no longer with us.

KCWs Chain of Love: Reaching forward with one hand to those who paved the path before us, reaching behind us with the other hand to those who will unfortunately follow our journey.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yours Truly Jewelry: Donate at minimum price for fundraising for The Reese Medical Fund


The "Yours Truly" Jewelry Collection is made by me, Leigh Reese.  I will make pieces as they are ordered and have named each piece after an individual or a couple who have impacted my husband and I while on this roller coaster ride we call kidney cancer.  As I make the pieces, I think of and pray for the individual for whom I am making the piece as well as the individual(s) I've named them after.  Also, I will make bracelets upon your request (as best as I can) to your specifications. The jewelry is being made for two reasons.  One, to raise kidney cancer awareness; two, as a fundraiser for our medical bills Therefore, the jewelry is for a minimum donation price.  Any money raised will go to our medical bills.  We thank you in advance for helping us raise kidney cancer awareness AND for helping in our medical bills.  Blessings!

If you scroll down further in the blog you will a post entitled Kidney Cancer Awareness Jewelry.  If you click on the "Kidney Cancer Warriors Store" you will find more kidney cancer awareness jewelry that I sell.  I do not personally make that jewelry but you can order them from me as well.


1. "Pam" necklace and bracelet Set
$25 minimum donation
Currently Not Available




2) "Carolyn" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Currently Not Available
3) "Anne" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Currently Not Available
4) "Sandy" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Available
5) "Christie" bracelet
 $15 minimum donation
Currenlty Not Available

  6) "Missy" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Currenlty Not Available but can make with similar beads
if you order this one, I will send you picture before you purchase


7) "Teri Tony" necklace
$20 minimum donation
Not available

8. "Piret Kenny" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Similar Available - if you order this one, I'll send you photo before you purchase


9. "Leigh Allen" bracelet
$15 minimum donation
Available


More jewelry to be added at a later date!
Also, if you have something in mind, I can try to make bracelets (to the best of my ability) with your specifications.